Thursday, July 14, 2011

on 07/14/11

So, today and yesterday have been extremely slow and boring at work but I am proud of myself that I have not been all down about my break up,  I mean my prison love ministry.  However, everyday I look in the mailbox hoping  that there will be a letter from him.  Each day there is not.  He had to stop writing me well before he knew that the phone calls were blocked and I was cutting off the relationship/friendship thing.  That kinda of pisses me off though.  He said that he loved me and sold me the dream that we would be together.  I should've known that I could not trust him and none before him.  This all makes me not want to date anyone anymore and if I do not show them who I am.  Anyways, I will get past this soon.

I feel fat today. I missed the gym two days in a row.  Plus, I ate a big ole salad with blue cheese dressing and two pieces of sourdough bread with butter for lunch.  I only drank one bottle of water and it had some generic crystal light in it.  I learned today that artificial sweeteners are not a part of clean eating and should not be a part of my diet.  I learned that I may be addicted to sweetener since I can't imagine my life without it.  I absolutely hate plain water.  It is so hard for me to drink water.  It taste disgusting. http://blackgirlsguidetoweightloss.com/what-are-you-eating/the-case-against-diet-soda-and-aspartame-and-splenda-and/

No comments:

Post a Comment