Monday, January 14, 2013

I'm back

I am back to blogging.  I still don't have a clear direction other than being on a "Quest for Love".  In my quest for finding love, I plan to blog about life and love, fashion and beauty, and diet, health, and fitness.  It's actually my little Journal of my journey.  I am excited because so much has happened since I last blogged.  I don't know if I can catch you all up to speed cconsidering all that I have been through over the course of time.  To make a long story short, I had a quick 6month relationship, I have been approved to get bariatric surgery soon, and I just bought a whole bunch of foil for my nails..So, I have a lot on my plate and I plan to take you all along on this ride.  Ya dig???

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower and looking forward to reading about your quests. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I’ve been reading your posts and just wanted to share something? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Olivia
    1xoliviax1 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete