Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Today

Today was a very boring day but I am proud to report that I did not spend a bunch of time thinking about my prison love ministry and I have not cried in 2 days (I think).  I wonder am I getting over him this quick.  It might take less time to get over a person that you have not seen in over 20 years.  Maybe I am a little grateful that he did not allow me to come visit him in prison.
 
Diet.  I do not know how I am doing on the diet.  For some reason I am not sure if I am eating the right amount of calories (since I don't know how to calorie count).  I try to estimate the number of calories in each meal and I have laid off of sugar and over processed carbs.  What exactly does that mean?  Well, I guess it means that I am trying to only eat foods that are from the earth (not man made) in their natural state. 

Exercise has been going okay.  I went to the gym this morning and I REALLY did not feel like it.  It was a struggle getting out of bed today.  That made me late to the gym and I had to modify my workout but at least I went.  I went yesterday too.  I go at 6:30am.  I think I am really tired in the evenings as a result.  I mean I am used to getting up at 8am even though I start work at 9am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment